Funky Festival Wellies
There’s nothing like a good pair of wellies to help you stand out in a crowd. Often, if you’re on a budget, it can be hard to find festival wellies that work for you. Here are some tips on finding cheap wellies that look good and won’t destroy your budget.
When you don’t have stacks of cash lying around (and who does?), it’s smart to get a pair of wellies that goes with a lot. Neutral shoes like hunters wellies can be a good choice. Here’s a reason and a few suggetsions:
* A neutral shoe like a pair of hunters wellies will go with a variety of colour schemes – a pair of soft brown festival wellies will go with more outfits than a pair of hot pink ones will.
* A style that will go with many outfits is wise, too. Wedge wellies will go with the dressier end of your wardrobe – they give you a heel and a bit of style with all the comfort and sensibility of a traditional wellie.
* Choosing something well-made will serve you well, too. If a nicely made pair of cheap wellies is a little more expensive than a flimsy pair, the few extra dollars are worth it for the extra durability.
That said, you don’t need to write off a pair of funky festival wellies just because they aren’t as versatile as a neutral pair. While shopping on a limited budget, you can often opt to go for two pairs – a quiet, neutral pair that looks professional and a wilder pair suitable for niche outfits or festival-going. Not sure what to look for in your pair of festival wellies? There are a plethora of options available – here are some things you might find:
* Heeled wellies have gained popularity and add style.
* Some fancy wellies have bows or other accents that dress them up a bit.
* Short wellies often look like traditional ankle boots and can add a unique twist.